Saturday, 29 July 2017

Oh, honey. I'm going to worship you. A super sexy and kinky excerpt from Love, Passion and Power: Part 2








Blurb

The moment Kendra Black gave into temptation and took Justin Williams to bed she knew there was no turning back. There was something in him that she needed, that she longed for —safety, he made her feel safe, he made her feel cherished, he made her feel like for once she finally had a shot at love and a happily ever after. A damaged heart —so much like her own, she was drawn to him like a moth to a flame, an attraction so strong she would risk burning her wings just to be near him.
Now they are preparing to move in together and start their life. She’s eager to play sidekick to her superhero, to embark on new adventures both in and out of the bedroom. Kendra’s opened her heart, but trust doesn’t come easy, and love takes two hearts to make it work. Can Justin find a way to win over the love of his life, before her old demons come creeping back and cause Kendra to cut and run?
**WARNING** Although not a menage, this book does contain scenes of explicit f/f/m  and f/f/m/m sex.


Excerpt


“There you are,” he said, sliding the cooked pizza out onto the rack to cool, and then coming over and handing me a glass of wine. “I thought you might have gotten lost you were up there so long.”
I accepted the glass and took a sip, closing my eyes as the rich oaky flavor danced across my tongue.
“The candles are a nice touch.” I smiled, taking in the blazing fireplace and scattering of pillar candles that cast a warm glow throughout the living room.
He grinned. “Just setting the mood.”
I decided to be playful and bit my lip. “And what mood might that be?”
Reaching forward he pulled on the belt of my robe and it fell open to reveal the corset and stays. His Adam’s apple jogged in his throat while his eyes flared to life, pupils taking over and encompassing the blue.
“Oh Kendra,” he breathed, running his hands down my shoulders, sending the robe to the ground in a heap at my feet. His gaze traveled down to my hand and the riding crop I was holding. “What do we have here?”
I swallowed. “I… I found this upstairs…”
“Did you now? And what do you intend to do with it?”
I shrugged and looked down at my feet. “I dunno, I thought maybe you could do something with it…” I glanced up at him from beneath my lashes a coy smile on my lips.
He took my hands and brought them to his lips. “Are you sure, baby?”
I swallowed again and started to nod. “I think so. I-I want to do more things like this with you, I-I want you to…”
“Oh, honey…” He took the riding crop from me and ran the leather down the length of my arm. I instinctively closed my eyes and felt my core tighten in need. “I’m going to worship you.”
            “H-have you ever used one of these before?” I asked as Justin blindfolded me on the soft rug in front of the hearth, the warmth from the fire making my body hum and melt into silky butter.
            There was silence.
            I reached for the blindfold and pulled it off; he was just sitting back on his heels and staring at me, weighing his response while his Ant-Man boxers betrayed his growing arousal. I pushed myself up to a sitting position and raked him with my eyes. The firelight flickering across his bare skin, doing all kinds of justice to his face, creating edgy, masculine angles; his eyes were lambent from the flames, the ma took my breath away.
“What’s wrong?”
            “I-I have…” he whispered.
            I gaped at him. This was not the response I’d been anticipating. I’m not sure what response I was expecting exactly. But Justin because kept saying I was the wild one of the two of us I was assuming he’d say “no.”
“You’ve used a riding crop on someone before? Who?” Had he used this particular riding crop? Suddenly the idea of Justin spanking me with a previously used sex toy was losing its appeal.
            He hesitated. “Angela.”
            “Dr. Rose?” My eyebrows flew up my forehead in surprise. Holy crap, the hot doctor liked it rough.
            “Yeah…” He managed a guilty smile.
            My eyes darted around the room, landing on the riding crop that sat foreboding across his lap. “Did… did you use that riding crop on her?”
            He looked down at his lap and then back at me, shaking his head vehemently. “No, no. I never brought her up here. She has her own stash of stuff. We always went to her place.”
            I felt my shoulders relax, and I bit my lip. “Then you know how to use it?”
            His head cocked to the side, following my train of thought, while a smile of relief flooded his face. “I know how to use it.”
            “Good.” I grinned, laying back down and bringing up my blindfold. “It’s always nice to be in the hands of someone who knows what they’re doing.”
            A rough growl rumbled through his chest. “Oh, baby…” My dominant man back and ready to take me to new and unimaginable heights of pleasure. “I know how to make you scream.”
            I licked my lips as Justin ran the soft leather of the crop up and down my legs and arms, delivering gentle taps to my inner thighs, the swells of my breasts and the top of my pubic bone. Every single cell in my body was alive and pulsing, ready for more.
            “Bend your knees and plant your feet on the floor,” he ordered, his deft fingers snaking their way beneath my thong to find me wet and needy.
He slipped two inside me and rhythmically pumped. My head was already light from the deluge of sensations. I couldn’t see, so my other senses were heightened; the sound of the gas fireplace quietly humming next to me, the soft rug tickling my butt cheeks, and the smell of wine, pizza, apple cinnamon candles, and Justin. I was drunk on the stimulation of it all.
He smacked the bottoms of my butt cheeks with the crop while his diligent fingers continued to bring me closer and closer to the brink. I let out a gasp from the sudden snap of pain, lovely heat blooming in my belly; my pussy loving the attention while my body relished the pain. The next two spanks were divvied up between each cheek, a tad gentler but no less potent.
I felt him rise up and cover my body, hovering over me and pulling down the top of the corset, he took one of my swollen nipples into his mouth and sucked it lightly but fervently with equal measures of greed and gratification, until it was a hard, achy, peak. I moaned, incessantly churning my hips as his long, skilled fingers stroked inside me with expert finesse.
“Oh God.”  I arched my body into his hands and mouth, the orgasm building within me like a winter storm.
            His lips left my nipples and his fingers my body; I whimpered at suddenly being without his touch.
He chuckled. “Just a second, sweetheart.”
Helping me up to my knees he bent me over so that I stood on all fours, rubbing my butt cheeks and taking away any last sting from his earlier attention. Gently he caressed and massaged, kneaded them into putty. I pushed into his efforts, and he inserted two fingers into my pussy again. His thumb found my clit and started to work rough and delicious circles around the throbbing bud.
“You’re such a greedy little thing.” His voice was hoarse and gravelly from withholding his own need as he continued to torment me.
I let out another moan when he found my G-spot.
Another smack came down, with a whistling whoosh in the air, rapid-fire speed and a cracking noise that landed square on the right cheek. I yelped at the surprise; tears pricked my eyes. It wasn’t overly painful, Justin knew what he was doing, but the initial smack was still a shock to the system.
“Fuck, your skin is so beautiful. It gets such a sexy pink glow to it. You okay?”
I was breathless, incapable of forming a complete sentence, instead I just squeaked and nodded. Squirming against his hand, pushing into him and delighting in the warmth that spread from my backside into the rest of my body.
He continued to spank me. Varying his speed, the harshness of which the crop landed and the location of his strike. Keeping me on my toes and always guessing. My breathing was shallow and quick while my pussy dripped onto rug beneath me I was so turned on.
“J-Justin,” I stammered. “Fuck me, please. I need… I need you.”
He pulled his fingers from me, and I heard him shimmy out of his boxers. I prepared myself for the impalement of his body surging into mine, but instead the gentle but snapping tap of the crop against my clit made me jump and then damn near faint. The dirty bugger.
He did it a few more times, and I instinctively bucked up and tightened, only to find no reprieve or much-coveted friction. I thought my body was going to spontaneously combust I was so tightly wound.  
And then, just like, that he was inside me.
Grunting loudly he thrust into my grasping and greedy flesh, sliding furiously across my slick entrance. I moaned and squeezed him like a fist, causing a virile snarl to reverberate through the living room, an echo of pure, masculine satisfaction.
“That’s right baby, take it!”
Continuing to pump into me, his fingers dug into my hips as he pulled me further and further onto his cock. My pussy quivered on every plunge and tightened with every draw, relishing the savagery of his passion of his raw lovemaking. Every fiber of my being was screaming for release. I felt the pull of the blindfold, and suddenly the dim light of the room pierced my eyes, causing me to see spots.
I cried out Justin’s name and bowed my back as my body became rigid with my climax, all my muscles contracting at once, while bright stars flashed behind my eyes and the ripples of ecstasy swarmed me. My sex tightened and convulsed around him, drawing him deeper into my body, savoring his flesh inside my flesh.
I felt Justin go stiff behind me and his brutish thrusts came to a halt. He let out a loud grunt and then a long sigh as his orgasm unfolded. I felt his release pulse inside me and I squeezed him tight, milking him for everything he was worth, taking it all.
We remained where we were for a few moments, our beating hearts and ragged breaths the only sounds in the room.  My limbs were jelly, and I thought for sure they would give out at any moment. Justin read my mind and pulled out, helping me down to the rug while drawing a warm blanket up and over my suddenly shivering body.
“You okay?” he asked, coming up and brushing hair out of my eyes, his own eyes bright and beautiful.
“I’m wonderful,” I sighed. “Just hungry.”

He popped up from his crouched position, his semi-hard penis flopping with the motion and making me smile. “Oh yeah, pizza!”








No comments:

Post a Comment