Monday, 1 May 2017

I'm addicted to you, you're like a fucking drug...


Available for NOW!

only $1.99


THE DARK AND DAMAGED HEARTS SERIES

BOOK 4

SEX, HEAT AND HUNGER: PART 2

JAMES AND EMMA

Amazon    Kobo    B&N    Itunes






“I lose all rational thought. Bear with me. I’m trying to be less controlling, but I’m a work in progress.” He ran his hands through his hair and across his face in frustration. “Emma… I’m addicted to you, you’re like a fucking drug, and when I think someone else wants my drug, I go mental.” His eyes were beseeching, sadness and remorse clouding his face as he reached for my hand again. I let him take it this time, though, I held my ground and didn’t move into his arms. “I’m sorry.”
I shivered, frowning as I sensed something deeper, something intense, a secret. It touched me but scared me too. Pain and loss flicked behind his eyes. Had he been cheated on in the past? Did he get his heart broken too? Was that why he was so possessive? But he would have told me if he had, shared with me when I spilled my guts about Tom. Right?

 I wanted to know what it was all about; wanted to know everything about this man I adored, loved… but at the same time perhaps I didn’t. I didn’t want anything to ruin our perfect holiday, our disgustingly surreal infatuation with one another where everything was blissfully beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment