Thursday, 23 March 2017

Sex, Heat and Hunger: Part 1 ***Sexy Excerpt***


COMING MARCH 29TH

THE DARK AND DAMAGED HEARTS SERIES
BOOK 3


SEX, HEAT AND HUNGER: PART 1


JAMES AND EMMA


“I love you, Emma Violet Everly.”
I grinned. “And I love you, James Parker Shaw.”
Our eyes stayed locked, letting the moment sink in. His smile grew wider, and he lowered his head to the crook of my neck, snaking his arms beneath my body, holding me, hugging me, loving me. We rocked once, twice, three times and then rolled so that I was straddling him.
I studied his face. “Are we okay?” I was pretty certain of the answer, but I wanted to clear the air and make sure before we decided to take the evening any further.
His smile stretched across his face. “Yeah, we’re okay. We’re better than okay. You love me.”
“Indeed I do.” I nodded. “And you love me.”
“I do.” He nodded. “And now I’m going to make love to you.”
“Are you now?”
“Yep. But you’re wearing far too many clothes, Miss Everly. This just won’t do.”
He lifted the hem of my top and pulled it over my head. Sitting up he propped himself against the headboard and leaned back, extending his arm over to the side table and the bowl, grabbing what was inside. “Close your eyes.”
I did as I was told.

Suddenly there was a warm and cold sensation on my nipples. I opened my eyes to find James’ nipping and sucking my swollen bud, his mouth was cold —he had an ice cube! My nipples instantly pearled as simultaneously he delivered the two opposing sensations, the mix of extreme temperatures was divine. Pulling the ice cube from his mouth he rubbed it on and around my breast, causing my skin to gooseflesh, while taking my crimson nub back into his mouth to warm me up again. Then he began delivering the same delicious attention to the other.



No comments:

Post a Comment