Monday, 20 March 2017

Sex, Heat and Hunger: Part 1 Excerpt


COMING MARCH 29TH

THE DARK AND DAMAGED HEARTS SERIES
BOOK 3


SEX, HEAT AND HUNGER: PART 1


JAMES AND EMMA


Amazon    Kobo    B&N     Itunes

He moved, closing the gap between us until our bodies were once again intertwined. “Tonight was an emotional night, you’re right. I’m sorry for getting so upset and for our fight in the street, I overreacted and let my jealousy take over… again.” He grimaced. “But I will never apologize for kissing you, no matter where we are. Not ever. And there’s nothing to be afraid of. I’ve never felt this way either. We’ll just have to figure out this love thing together. What does abhor and beguile mean? You use really unusual words! Abhor and beguile…” he muttered against my temple.


I giggled softly, sniffing and wiping away more wretched tears. Why was he avoiding my questions? Why wouldn’t he tell me about his past relationships? Who hurt him? What has made him into such a jealous person? But now was not the time to pry. I was too exhausted to push… maybe he’d tell me when he was ready… I could only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment