Thursday, 9 March 2017

Naughty Excerpt from Love, Passion and Power: Part 2



“I hope so,” he mumbled, springing up. “But enough about my family.” Purring as he flipped me back onto my back. “Let’s see if I can make that freckle scream again.”
            “No, no more. I’m too sore.”
            “Oh come on, one more time. I love it when you’re bare. It was like the fucking Amazon rainforest before. I felt like I was flossing.”
            I placed my foot in the center of his chest and attempted to kick him. “Fuck off; it was not!”
            He started laughing. “Was too, don’t lie. You love it.” He wedged himself between my legs again and smiled wolfishly, his tongue sticking out provocatively and giving just the faintest of licks to my needy clit. A shudder of pleasure rippled through me.
            I sighed. “Better make it fast stud, I think I hear people in the foyer.”


            His smile was playful. “Well then, this looks like a job for… The Flash!” And then he dipped his head low and got to work.

Buy Links

Part 1








Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment