Saturday, 11 March 2017

Filthy Excerpt from Love, Passion and Power: Part 2



“God, I missed you,” he said with a lust-fueled growl into my hair as he spun me around the foyer. I’d leaped into his arms when I’d heard the front door open, and he’d willingly scooped me up and twirled me around. I wasn’t going to admit it but the motion of the spinning kind of made me nauseous as I was nursing a pretty heinous wine hangover. My breakfast had consisted of coconut water and Tylenol.
            “I missed you too.”
            “Let’s go to the bedroom,” he said, leaving his bags at the front door and walking us down the hall. I locked my ankles around his back and held onto his neck as he marched us towards the bed. “I need you naked; it’s all I’ve been able to think about for the last five days. You, naked, on all fours. I want to fuck you from behind in front of the mirror. I want to see your tits jiggle as I pound you. I want to see your face as you come.”

            He tossed me on the bed and grabbed the ends of my pajama pants; I hadn’t even bothered to get dressed; I’d still been in full-on pouty hangover mode when he got home. I was pants-less in seconds, and Justin pulled my legs until they dangled over the end of the bed and my butt was on the edge. He knelt down, pushed my knees apart and dove in, face first.

No comments:

Post a Comment