Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Beads?

Love, Passion and Power: Part 2

Coming February 28th!



The story continues...
Ten hearts, ten books, ten years...

Book 2 (of 10) The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series

Love, Passion and Power: Part 1 is now LIVE!


“Surprise!” I cheered, dangling a cute little black gift bag with red tissue
paper in front of his face, a pen between his teeth while his eyebrows scrunched in a deep-V as he read something on his laptop. My hair was still wet, my skin still rosy, and by the look and smell of things Justin had recently had a shower as well, his hair was still damp and he smelled good enough to eat.
I’d shaved my legs in the shower and then moisturized my skin, plus I was wearing a new bra and panty set, so I wanted to make the most of our afternoon together. And by make the most of, I meant spend the rest of the day in bed doing despicably wonderful things to one another’s bodies.
            He turned to face me, putting the pen down and abandoning whatever seriousness was the on the screen. “What’s this for? Did I forget an anniversary or something?” He took the bag from me with a sweet but vaguely suspicious smile.
            “No, no,” I giggled. “I just wanted to get you, well us, something. Open it.” And I hopped up onto the edge of his desk, bouncing up and down with equal amounts of nervousness and excitement.
            He lifted the tissue paper out of the bag and placed it on the table, fishing around inside for the prize. His eyes went wide as he slowly extracted the blue silicone beads about an inch in diameter connected by more silicone string.


“Um…” he said, looking at me for help, “anal beads?”




No comments:

Post a Comment