Thursday, 15 December 2016

Thursday Snippet

Thursday Snippet
Love, Passion and Power: Part 1
The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series Book 1
***Coming January 29, 2017***

#lovepassionandpower #love #passion #power#romance #eroticromance #erotica#thedarkanddamagedheartsseries #sex#january2017

     “Miss Black, this is a nice surprise. How are you?”
     “What are you doing here?” ignoring his pleasantries I cut right to the chase.
     “Well not only is it a free country and I’m free to go where I choose but, as it happens, I own the place.” The playful smile was back, while dim lamp light caused his mischief-filled eyes to sparkle. “Can I offer your table a round of drinks? And how about a platter of dessert samplers? On the house of course.”
     “Thanks, man, that’d be fantastic. Wow!” Chad exclaimed, raising his beer glass in a cheers.
     “You really don’t have to do that,” I protested, suddenly flustered and pissed off with myself for feeling that way.
     “Shut-up Kenny, let the man give us free booze and food if he wants to.”
     “Yes, Kenny, let the man give you free booze and food,” Justin said as he grinned. “After all, it’s the least I can do after our session today. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so limber.” He squeezed my shoulder, waved at our table and walked off. Leaving me with a warm tingle where his hand had been and a strong wish that he’d moved it elsewhere, lower.


Don't forget to Subscribe to my Newsletter
Never miss a New Release, Giveaway, or Promo Deal when you sign up for the Newsletter. Click Here to Subscribe



Buy Links -


No comments:

Post a Comment