Thursday, 24 November 2016

Thursday Snippet


Thursday Snippet
Love, Passion and Power: Part 1
The Dark and Damaged Hearts Series Book 1
***Coming January 29, 2017***
#love #passion #power #thedarkanddamagedheartseries #sex #erotica #eroticromance #romance #kendraandjustin

“Did you partake in anything at the party?” He grabbed the shower nozzle and started rinsing my hair. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes again, relishing the warm water and how wonderful it felt cascading down my skin.
       “Would it change your opinion of me if I did?” I opened one eye and looked at him.
       “No,” he smiled. “Probably not. You can probably tell, I’m hard as a fucking rock back here, so I’m obviously not turned off by the fact that you went to a sex party.”

        I let out a small laugh and closed my eyes again as he started working the conditioner into my hair. “I eventually felt comfortable enough with the people and incredibly turned on by the whole damn thing that I did part-take in a few things…”


Now available for pre-order

Don't forget to sign up for my newsletter





No comments:

Post a Comment